Seeds Of Promise Annual Report
We’re proud of all we’ve accomplished over the last year, and are grateful to all who supported us in doing so.
Here’s a look at what we accomplished to in 2022:
- Initial assessment completed with Kennari consulting.
- Monthly P.E.A.C.E. fundraising socials for Boys & Girls Skating Troop, and a public safety partnership with the Grand Rapids Police Department and Food Co-Op, among others.
- Steps taken toward Attainable Small Homes Development
- Fully implemented new payroll and accounting systems Seeds of Promise Annual Report | 2022 Page 2
- Implemented IT upgrades after a thorough assessment, with a goal of significantly improving productivity and marketing capabilities
- Continued working with over 65 active endorsing community stakeholder partner organizations to support the work of the resident driven impact teams.
- Seeds Neighborhood Improvement Plan (NIP) funds provided an economic impact totaling $377,358 from 2019-2023.
- Seeds Impact Teams hosted an annual housing workshop as well as an annual Health & Wellness Fair.
- The City of Grand Rapids re-approved Seeds for Public Safety funding.
- Began partnership with Madison Square Business Association and Grand Valley State University to perform a business climate survey focused on small community-based businesses.
Immense gratitude to the many residents, volunteers, staff, organizations and business partners who supported our mission in 2022. We are humbled by the support we’ve received over the past 13 years, and 2022 was no exception.
Respect goes both ways, always!
Solutions oriented. Planting Seeds that nourish communities.
We raise support through P.E.A.C.E. initiatives. Hoping to give all humans in our community unique human engagement experiences. Try it, you may like it!
It takes a village. Our City’s finest celebrating children, families and safer communities. Safety starts with the person looking in the mirror. We represent the…
Join our SoP/GRPD Boys & Girls Youth Skating Program
Join our SoP/GRPD Boys & Girls Youth Skating Program. Must register asap! Registration for the players that played with us this year will be open…
Annual Meeting and GVSU/MSBA Celebration
Over the last decade, Seeds of Promise (SOP) and Grand Valley State University (GVSU) have built a strong and trustworthy working relationship in many areas…
Thank You SoP New Host Neighbors/Ambassadors and Northpointe Bank
A great way to start the year!
Health Resource Fair
August 27, 2022 11:00 – 3:00 PM Garefield Park Gym 2111 Madison Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI 49507
Proactive Project: Submit Your Great Idea
Submit Your Great Idea! Have a great idea to improve the quality of life in your neighborhood? $2 million of American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA)…
P.E.A.C.E. Donations- 162.00Northpointe Bank Unrestricted Donation- 20,000 As of January 2022 Northpointe Bank has continued to lead community efforts not only in partnership but in…